The Kochs, not the Kochs as in the Koch brothers – specifically Teresa, one-half of the Fort Worth Kochs, made a call to the new ObamaCare hotline. She had had no prior contact with the Obama administration health care giant in the past – none. What she learned that they already knew about her and her husband is not surprising considering what we know about this spying, lying Government today, but…America, the time has come and the end is not near. Here’s a snippet:
Wanting to be helpful (no, really – I just wanted to see how efficiently my tax dollars are being used; being a pest was merely a happy little added benefit), I decided to give the folks at the hotline a call (1-800-318-2596) and see just how much help they were going to be to the unsuspecting Low Information Voter (LIV) who decided they wanted to throw some extra money the government’s way (remember, the Supreme Court said that the government cannot force the citizenry to purchase ANYTHING).
Read the rest of the story at Koch’s Tour. Graphic courtesy of Eric Allie and Cagle Cartoons
- Hey, Remember When Brian Williams Questioned The Credibility Of Bloggers In Bathrobes?
- Another Obamacare Victim
- Noel Sheppard, RIP
- Court Finds Bloggers Have Same First Amendment Protections As Traditional Media
- There’s No Reasoning With Crazy
- Hey Content Swipers, Please Knock It Off
- If You Missed Me On The Radio
- Listen To Me On The Radio Saturday
- Tale of Two Tulsa Mayors: Kathy Taylor WILL Support Barack Obama, Dewey Bartlett WILL NOT
- Thanks, Daley Gator!