The only time you’ll ever see a Muslim kiss a pig
Last Saturday afternoon, in Washington, D.C, an aide to Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi visited the Cardinal of the Catholic cathedral in D.C.
He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day’s Mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Pelosi a saint.
The Cardinal replied, ”No. I don’t really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Pelosi’s views.”
Pelosi’s aide then said, “Look, I’ll write a check here and now for a donation of S10,000 to your church if you’ll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint.”
The Cardinal thought about it and said, “Well, the church can use the money, so I’ll work your request into tomorrow’s homily.”
Sure enough, Pelosi appeared for the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle.
As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Pelosi was present. The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation:
“While Congresswoman Pelosi’s presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip-flop on many other issues.
Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations both In Washington and in California. The woman is simply not to be trusted.”
The Cardinal concluded, “But, when compared with President Obama, Pelosi is a saint!”
H/t FOTM’s pnordman.
- 10 Care Bears having a quarter-life crisis
- Elizabeth Warren is a dangerous narcisist
- Here’s a TED Talk about sounding smart in a TED Talk
- Hey, McDonald’s: Here’s how to get your groove back
- Dogs say grace, thanking Jesus for their bounty
- NYC mayor dramatically reads The Onion’s fake blizzard of doom speech
- Proverbs, Wisdom and Old Age
- Putting Blizzardmagedon Into Perspective
- NY Times (2/14): The End of Snow? Reality (1/15): Winter weather bringing NYC state to a halt
- Ramifications of Roswell 1947