Eleven-year-old Ben Tipton was reported missing on Tuesday night after last seen leaving his home on his bike in the middle of the afternoon, but was found several hours after an Amber Alert went out.
The Spring Hill Police Department said via Nixle at 10:13 p.m. CDT that Tipton has been found.
No other details were provided.
Tipton left his home in the Pipkin Hill’s subdivision in Spring Hill, Tennessee at 2:30 and his bicycle was found four hours later outside a nearby Kroger supermarket.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued a statewide Amber Alert for Tipton.
Story developing; check back for updates
Follow @ETBreakingNews for breaking news from around the world.
The post Ben Tipton, 11-year-old Boy Reported Missing, is Found in Spring Hill, TN appeared first on The Epoch Times.
- How Long Will America’s Special Rules for Cuban Immigrants Last?
- High Court Case Threatens Independent Electoral Map Drawers
- Obama Invoking Civil Rights Struggles Past and Present
- Here’s the Purina Beneful Ingredient List: Is it Made in China?
- Homeland Security Funding Fight Shows Limits on GOP Power
- Children on Food Stamps Doubles Since 2001 Revealing Rising Dependency
- ISPs on the Eve of a New Net Neutrality Era
- Link Between Crime and Illegal Immigration Highlighted in Testimony at Congressional Hearing
- Yet More Winter Weather Dumps Snow on the South
- Missouri Auditor and Governor Candidate, Apparently Shoots Self