BlackBerry officially unveiled the new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone on Wednesday, including giving information about its release date and specs.
The phone “is our biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone, and easily my favorite BlackBerry smartphone to date,” writes Donny Halliwell on the company’s blog.
Release date: The phone will be available next week in the United Kingdom and the Middle East, and all other regions going into the holiday season.
“Specific pricing and availability will be announced by partners at the time of their respective launches,” says Halliwell, including Sprint.
Features and specs:
New features and specs include:
-The BlackBerry Priority Hub, which will let people manage all conversations and notifications in one place. The hub collects messages across email, social media accounts, and other accounts, and is a better way to stay organized.
-10 OS version 10.2 enables a preview of any message as it arrives in whatever app you’re using, and then you can dismiss it or read and respond without leaving the app. If the phone is locked you can put various icons
-New antenna technology that gives better connectivity in low signal areas
-A 2880 mAh battery, the largest ever built into a BlackBerry smartphone, that can give up to 25 hours of mixed use.
The post BlackBerry Z30 Release Date, Specs, Sprint, Video (+Photo and Video) appeared first on The Epoch Times.
- How Samsung’s LoopPay Stacks Up Against Other Mobile Payment Apps
- This Is the Weakest Point of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- You’ll Be Able to Test Microsoft’s Wild New Project Spartan Browser Soon
- How Samsung’s Loop Pay Stacks Up Against Other Mobile Payment Apps
- Wearable Technology Brings the Future of Computing to Today
- Motorola Grants Users Selfie Powers With Cheap Moto E 2nd Gen
- Innovative Phone Battery Needs Just 1 Minute for a Full Charge
- All You Need to Know About the Mysterious Apple Car
- Samsung Reveals Potential for Smart TVs to Eavesdrop
- This Is Apple’s New Secret Project