As we continue to struggle with the verdict in this murder case – as the only juror of color states that George Zimmerman “got away with murder” and as the nation lurches through yet another tragic episode that forces us to deal with our racial legacy – new ways of viewing race are surfacing. Social scientists have been studying these issues for decades. Unconscious bias. Implicit bias.Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "priming"
- What Contemporary Book Should Be Taught In High School?
- The Only Precious Metal You Should Own Right Now
- Could Apple Buy a Third of the World’s Gold?
- Printing Winners and Losers
- Record Numbers Renounce U.S. Citizenship — Here’s One Alternative
- Bubble Time on Wall Street, Same as It Ever Was
- US envoy to SKorea in stable condition after knife attack
- British teacher jailed for trying to join IS
- Kerry seeks to ease Arab concerns of Iran deal
- Outgoing UN envoy sees hope for Iraq
- U.S. warns about American youths seeking Islamic State connection
- Fleeing Tikrit residents fear no return as Iraqi forces close in
- Saudi king aims for new Sunni bloc vs Iran and Islamic State
- US won’t take eye off Iran, Kerry assures Gulf allies
- Fight extremism, but also injustices that fuel it: UN rights chief
- Qatar World Cup chief: ‘2022 will be game-changer’
- Death toll from latest Med migrant tragedy rises to 50
- Head of UN Women: No country has reached gender equality
- Emirates forges special relationship with el-Sissi’s Egypt
- House of Cards Season 4: Will Netflix Have Another Season?
2014 Airline, Apps Biology & Nature Companies Crime Economies economy Entertainment entertainment news Europe Featured Post Gadgets General Discussion Health Care Home Page humor Immediately available to public Industry News Investment News Liberals/Democrats/Left mobile New Cars News News Article News Stories from ALIPAC Members NFL Obama obamacare Other Topics News and Issues Phil's Favorites Physics & Chemistry Politics / World News reports Slice of Life Social Special Section startups TC Tech News Uncategorized US News Video Videos Viewpoints