BlackBerry officially unveiled the new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone on Wednesday, including giving information about its release date and specs.
The phone “is our biggest, fastest and most advanced smartphone, and easily my favorite BlackBerry smartphone to date,” writes Donny Halliwell on the company’s blog.
Release date: The phone will be available next week in the United Kingdom and the Middle East, and all other regions going into the holiday season.
“Specific pricing and availability will be announced by partners at the time of their respective launches,” says Halliwell, including Sprint.
Features and specs:
New features and specs include:
-The BlackBerry Priority Hub, which will let people manage all conversations and notifications in one place. The hub collects messages across email, social media accounts, and other accounts, and is a better way to stay organized.
-10 OS version 10.2 enables a preview of any message as it arrives in whatever app you’re using, and then you can dismiss it or read and respond without leaving the app. If the phone is locked you can put various icons
-New antenna technology that gives better connectivity in low signal areas
-A 2880 mAh battery, the largest ever built into a BlackBerry smartphone, that can give up to 25 hours of mixed use.
The post BlackBerry Z30 Release Date, Specs, Sprint, Video (+Photo and Video) appeared first on The Epoch Times.
- Top 6 iPhone Apps to Help Advertising Executives Sell More
- iPhone App Improves Eye Sight by Training Your Brain
- Watch a Lego-Samsung Robot Solve a Rubik’s Cube in 6 Seconds
- Blackphone: What is it? How Much? And Can it Protect From the NSA?
- Will Google Make Your Cell Phone Sentient? (Video)
- Chromecast Cheaper Than Apple TV and Roku 3, But Has Less Channels
- Windows 8.X and a Hidden Operating System in Plain Sight
- Chromebook Overtakes Macbook in Sales
- Device Reads Dogs’ Brain Activity, Translates Into English
- Temple Run 2: Top Mobile Games of 2013