Eleven-year-old Ben Tipton was reported missing on Tuesday night after last seen leaving his home on his bike in the middle of the afternoon, but was found several hours after an Amber Alert went out.
The Spring Hill Police Department said via Nixle at 10:13 p.m. CDT that Tipton has been found.
No other details were provided.
Tipton left his home in the Pipkin Hill’s subdivision in Spring Hill, Tennessee at 2:30 and his bicycle was found four hours later outside a nearby Kroger supermarket.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued a statewide Amber Alert for Tipton.
Story developing; check back for updates
Follow @ETBreakingNews for breaking news from around the world.
The post Ben Tipton, 11-year-old Boy Reported Missing, is Found in Spring Hill, TN appeared first on The Epoch Times.
- Obama Says West Won’t Let Kremlin Divide Ukraine
- Kyle Carpenter Medal of Honor: Marine Corps Vet Was Injured in Afghanistan
- Couple Goes From No Kids to 5 Babies in Under a Year
- Conservatives at CPAC Say GOP Needs to Stand on Principle
- US Productivity Grew Only Half-Percent in 2013
- US Unemployment Applications Hit 3-Month Low
- Former US Congressman in Hiding in South Africa
- Obama’s 2015 Budget Aims at Boosting Economy
- US Judge Blocks Ecuador Guilty Verdict in Chevron Rainforest Destruction Trial
- Teaching with Elan