Michelle Knight, one of three women who were kidnapped by Ariel Castro and held in his Cleveland home for around a decade, has given an interview to Dr. Phil.
The interview will air in early November, reported The Plain Dealer.
Knight was 21 when she disappeared in August 2002.
Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus were also held.
The three escaped after neighbors heard a girl banging on the back door of the house and let her out.
The show’s producers described the interview:
“As the first victim to break her silence, she makes never-before-heard revelations about what went on in Castro’s Cleveland house of horrors. Knight recalls the day-to-day details of her decade in captivity in a manner that can be described as passionate, moving and poignant. She is the self-proclaimed, most hated victim in the house, and according to Knight, suffered the most abuse at the hands of Castro.”
Castro has since killed himself in jail.
The post Michelle Knight ‘Dr Phil’ Interview to Air; Knight 1 of 3 Kidnapped Cleveland Women appeared first on The Epoch Times.
- Danielle ‘Dani’ Cogswell Dead: Photos and Info About University of Louisvile Cheerleader
- Tornado in Denver Today: Large Tornado Spotted Near Denver International Airport (+Photos)
- Iraq Veteran Raises Awareness for Animal Shelters
- Unemployment Benefits Extension 2014: Weekly Claims Down
- 7 Facts That Make You Delete Facebook (Video)
- States’ Use of Execution Drugs Varies Widely
- 3 Children Killed as Carjacked SUV Plows Into Church Group Selling Fruit
- Haboob : Phoenix Dust Storm Warning Issued; Arizona’s Pinal County Also
- Drudge Report Focuses on Obama ‘Impeachment’ Warning Report
- Drudge Report Focuses on Obama ‘Impeachment’ Warning